Biggles' Mess

thanks Simon and Dave(BEB)..........wonderful time of our lives seeing the next generations appear and develop.... I was showing one of my grand daughters a photo from our holiday aeroplane window...... explaining to her we were above the clouds...she asked..."were you in heaven ?" .... smiley

ken Anderson....ne....1...... up in heaven dept.

Posted by ken anderson. on 14/05/2017 09:09:57:

don't try this at your field ...... although someone will ...no doubt ... kulou

ken Anderson...ne....1..... where will it end dept...

People have been throwing themselves out of perfectly good and serviceable aircraftand balloons for decades.....why not a multirotor ? I assume both had a return to home modesurprisethinking

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

where I am .....ne....1...blyth,northumberland.a couple of weeks ago we had the bailiffs visit the local gov office(Dole) and proceed to evict the staff and lock the building up with padlock and chains.someone hadn't been paying the rent!.the building was locked for two days before the matter was sorted.......modern times I hear you say...

ken Anderson...ne...1 save our dole dept.

I can imagine there being a body of people that would likely cheer at that outcome then realise they would not get their money that week.

Sign of the times with government closing offices and selling off land and letting premises. Seen that happening locally in the past couple of years in the South East.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

just been reading the show us your workshop posts from way back in 2011 i said i was going to have a clear out, well tomorrow is d_ day its all going. as ill health has put an end to my flying any morecrying. some models here go way back to 1995 when i started again but time marches on . 2 heart attacks 2 strokes stage 3 kindey disease and type 2 diabetes has put an end to alot of things. have a bloke coming from somerset to buy the whole lotfrown

Sorry to hear that Phil. "Your a near neighbour" in the Chichester area , I'm up in Horsham. Seems like you've been through a lot since I last saw a post from you. I've got he diabetes but luckily fairly well managed, it's my knees that are giving me problems at the moment. Thoughts are with you.

John

Edited By John Tee on 28/05/2018 18:47:31

thank you, job is half done, at least 15 or more planes and bits to go he filled a transit to the roof yesterday. i managed about 6 trips up and down the stairs carrying nothing and i am paying for it this morning, left side from head to toe is very stiff mustlesvery tight and burning hot. swimbo is waiting for a check up for possible breast cancer on friday. today i have to visit my older brother he has lost a leg and has leucemea has just come out of hospital and moved in to a nursing home in bognor so he is near enough to visit life sucks sometimes but we carry onsad