PSSA Gliding Events

Phil Cooke

even when they have "made their mind up" its no guarantee, as we know.
I am probably going to make an appearance Saturday - after lunch time, so woiuld be good if you can do the Saturday Kev - why not stay and have dinner with us all before you go back to prison
I may also get a bit of stick time in on Sunday...we will see how SWMBO is feeling

Thanks again for the Help.
Tell the story of that Voodoo, Kev as it looks darn good in flight.
Was it a total scratch build or do the plans still exist ?
Really nice to meet up with all, Must take a pss model to the next orme meet.
Tim working through your map details that have been posted , They are good, well done and thanks for the effort.

fubar i saw the voodoo fro sale on the pssa site collect from prestatyn near me,the guy who sold it told me he bought it from the local model shop ,he saw it hanging up liked it and had it hanging from the ceiling of his house he never flew it or was interested in flying ,it needs a good wind and flys a treat pretty darn quick to, dosent like to be slowed down at all bit mushy could do withe 2 sevos instead of 1 in the wind as it wont slow down for landing,yea mate enjoyed it but could only fly 1 model that was stuck in the tranny,hope to meet up at nxt pss meet cu

Just back home after a fantastic couple of days flying PSS up on the Lleyn Peninsula! We were blessed with flyable weather all day, each day, with 18-25mph winds throughout - Perfect! My thanks go to all who travelled to make the event a success, both on the slope and in the evening, where we celebrated Timbos birthday with a group of flyers and partners down at The Ship Inn in Llanbedrog!

A good group of pilots and models flying at 2 superb coastal sites in fine weather - you really cant ask for much more!
A full report with pictures and video to follow as we get it done, Im off to rest my suburnt head now the car is unloaded!!

Phil

Edited By Phil Cooke on 14/08/2011 22:45:17

Posted by Phil Cooke on 14/08/2011 22:41:23:
Just back home after a fantastic couple of days flying PSS up on the Lleyn Peninsula! We were blessed with flyable weather all day, each day, with 18-25mph winds throughout - Perfect! My thanks go to all who travelled to make the event a success, both on the slope and in the evening, where we celebrated Timbos birthday with a group of flyers and partners down at The Ship Inn in Llanbedrog!

A good group of pilots and models flying at 2 superb coastal sites in fine weather - you really cant ask for much more!
A full report with pictures and video to follow as we get it done, Im off to rest my suburnt head now the car is unloaded!!

Phil

Edited By Phil Cooke on 14/08/2011 22:45:17

A HUGE AMEN to that Phil...I'll email you tomorrow mate.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted by Fly_Boy_Rez on 18/09/2011 20:39:42:
It's been mentioned before, a PSS conversion of a 1/8 scale Grumman Avenger. This past month has been mad trying to get it all ready for the last PSS meet of the year... Might just make it too!

How's you're new project coming along?

Ah so thats what it is....I had heard from a mutual friend that you were working a new secret project - looking forward to it