Slingsby T31

I was interested in building the P Miller T31 but did not have the right copy of RCME so looked it up on Myhobbystore and ordered a back copy of the March 2010 issue as indicated in the blurb. It arrived about 10 days later but my copy makes no reference at all to this motor glider. After contacting base I''ve had about 4 we''ll follow it up emails from a couple ladies to say they''d check and today, several weeks later, got a garbled no reply (good job it was no reply I nearly was very rude) email which told me to refer to the descriptive blurb.

Either I was sent a duff copy of March 2010 or the article isn''t in it. This was my point if it''s not in that months copy which is it in ~ referring me back to the original bum info is as useful as an ash tray on a motorbike.

Please does anyone know which issue the article (and plan if it came with one) is in?

v. frustrated and worried I''m going nuts

DT

• 10 years later...
On 08/09/2011 at 19:43, Peter Miller said:
The plan was a feature plan, not a free plan.

If you can't get the copy I can email you the original text, no pictures with it though.

Peter, I know  an age has passed but is that offer of a text copy still available? Got a plan and a short kit from SLEC.

Barry