decisions decisons.

Vecchio Austriaco

Typical. At the moment I order something another nice plane comes to the surface and wants being purchased.

I just wanted to treat myself with a nice plane which I wanted most 30 years ago.
At this time (1981) I was earning something like 400£ per month, this was the average salery for a young engineer, and I was running a car as well as I had to pay rent for my flat. Of course the money had a different value in comparison with today. (writing this I feel like an old man...)
Now I found it - Hanno Prettners Curare - the F3A machine from the late 70th. In ARTF version, with the exact authentic colours.
Earning a little bit more now I coudn't resist so I ordered it today, together with a OS Max 65 which should be the right powerhouse for this patternship. It will take a while, as the Curare is currently sold out and will come back to market in March.

And now, at the moment I decided to by this plane - Sebart announces the PC 21. Really bad. May be I should change my diet to bread, potatos, garlic and onions for the next 6 month to have them both - but I think that this is neiter good for my diabetes nor for my colleagues in the office...

Decisions are only correct at the moment taken - so this morning the world was ok for me, I ordered the Curare and everything was fine.

So why couldn't RCM&E put the article about the new Sebart planes into the web yesterday????

VA - suffering- as he wants the Curare and the PC21....