Calling All Tucano Builders!

Well we have some build blogs and we have lots of chat on the chat pages. But we know from plans and wood pack sales that a lot more Tucanos are being built than are accounted for on here.

So, don't be shy - let's do a head count. Tell us if you are a Tucano builder - give us an idea of where you are up to and whether or not you plan to bring your Tucano to Greenacres in June!

I'll start the ball rolling,...

My Tucano's basic airframe is built and I've just started on building the canopy hatch. I'm hope to have mine ready and maidened for Greenacres so I can bring it along with me!

Here's a couple of photos showing where I'm up to:

tucano 30.jpg

tucano 33.jpg

BEB

Well, I have the plans and wood pack but that's as far as it has got so far blush

I'm a one project at a time kind of chap (read that as inability to multi-task) and my "quick" vintage Mam'selle build is taking a lot longer than I anticipated. Still, I'm at the painting stage on that so not long to go hopefully! I expect to be starting my Tucano in the next month or so, which I have to say is a lot less daunting now there are so many excellent build blogs to assist compared with when I first got the plan and wood pack at Christmas, took a look at it all and went "ooh err", wondering if I was a little out of my depth.

Recently got the full vinyl & covering pack from Tim @ modelmarkings too which all looks very impressive.

As Greenacres was not an option for me anyway (no A cert and not enough spare time to attend either) I intend to make full use of all of 2013 to build this Tucano smiley. Look forward to seeing the photos of those that do make it though.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, this thread is a general roll-call for those planning to attend and the other thread is a general roll-call for those planning to attend but a bit more specific in terms of which day, which slot time etc, as far as I can see - subtle, huh?wink 2

I'd blame BEB myself........he started them!teeth 2

Pete