Kit still available?

Nigel Day

This looks like a great project for my first low-wing build. Since I'm not ready yet to start building purely from plans I thought I'd try a kit model.

When I read the articles and posts around this I see contradictory information about availability of the kit. On what I think is Nigel's website it looks as though it IS still available.

Does anyone know either way whether the kit is or isn't available to buy? If it IS available, for how long?

Thanks in advance,

Nigel

Although it looks as if it is available, I don't believe that it is. You can however get the plans, article re-print and pre-cut parts/wood pack/canopy from MyHobbyStore. In effect, that's a kit. I can recommend Vortex Vac-Forms for the cockpit bits, pilots, ejector seats and also the canopy as well.

If you do go ahead Nigel, there's a wealth of build experience and advice on the thread.

Sorry, still a raw newbie and not used to the right lingo yet.

I meant the pre-cut wood pack. Sounds from Colin that this IS available so, with plans, articles and the pre-cut wood I should be in business.

Yes, it was the wealth of info, feedback and so on about the build that made me interested. Figured that if I couldn't do my second build right with all that info flying around (sorry!), I'd never be able to build.

Nigel

Take no notice of these off-topic responses, Nigel - I suspect the reason is that most of the responders have forgotten the original question....wink 2 More often than not, constructive advice predominates here - but not always....teeth 2

There's probably a link in the build thread to the MHS/MTM page containing plan/pack details as mentioned by Colinthumbs up

Here you go - full kit or parts as you wish here, if it helps.....

Edited By Pete B - Moderator on 09/11/2013 22:23:07