Christmas wishes

ken anderson.

Cambria Xmas Draw starts Dec 1st. Each purchase =1 entry, or £2=1 entry, £5=6 entries, £10=12 entries. all entries to [email protected] via Paypal (With name, address and email) or orders as usual to www.funfighters.co.uk
Proceeds of the draw go to Keech Hospice Care who are a fantastic organisation that took such good care of my mother.
Prize is as usual, a Cambria Funfighter kit and the winner will be drawn on the turn of the new year, 2019.
This draw is open to UK residents only.
You may of course donate directly to Keech Hospice Care in Luton but you must send me proof of donation to enter the draw to: [email protected], name and address etc. to be entered in the draw.

No automatic alt text available.

Posted by trebor on 24/12/2018 18:47:16:

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas to one and all ! All the best for next year. Cymaz, has your missus got a good easy to follow guide for pastry ? My other half is in need as I can't say too much or I will get a slap sad

8oz plain flour, 2oz marg, 2oz lard, mix up in blender or rub through fingers until crumbly, add water very gently....1 tablespoon at a time ...slowly until the mix comes together and not too sticky. Fridge and rest in bowl covered in cling film for 30 mins. Use after chilling yes

For short crust pastry

.........for puff pastry , she buys it- as most pros do surprise

Edited By cymaz on 24/12/2018 19:09:29

Edited By cymaz on 24/12/2018 19:09:55

Posted by Dave Hopkin on 10/12/2014 12:30:10:

Dear Santa can you afflict my relatives who think a pair of socks is an appropriate present with at least a plague of frogs...

A sincere thanks to all that have entertained me, educated me, astounded me, made me think and generally just been good eggs.....

Merry Xmas and all that festive B/S

Now what time is the Great Escape on?

You have made me very happy. I thought you were no more, not having noticed you here. Merry Christmas everyone.

My late wife always said her pastry secret was Cold hands. Or not to use hands at all. She should have known as she was famous for her mince pies, sponges,fairies and celebration cakes. Until her health failed and she couldn't do it anymore. We would miss her for that if for nothing else. She worked in a bakery as a confectioner for 17 yrs so really could decorate. Unfortunately all our pics are on film. Anyway merry Christmas and a happy new year to all..