FMS Alpha Jet 2ch R/C conversion for PSS

Phil Cooke

These guys on this video have had a go a well.

'Weathervane' - notice how it's so neutral on it side area from front to back around the balance and neutral point that it shimmies from side to side. 

Edited By Mark Kettle 1 on 05/03/2017 06:25:06

Edited By Mark Kettle 1 on 05/03/2017 06:26:06

Posted by Harry Twist on 05/03/2017 00:43:11: For anyone who fancies this, see what can be achieved - watch the Hermanus day 3 video (picture of a slope soaring correx Tiger Moth on the opening screen!) first 30 secs or so says it all!

Thanks for that link Harry, those guys always crack me up. Love that PSS Tigger.

By the way, if you are making a few edits to your post and don't want a bunch of four or so edit notes showing on your post, you can get rid of the previous edit notes by deleting them, so you just end up with one showing in the final version of your post.

Well, two arrived from Wheelspin yesterday, and one from Arrow today.
The Arrow one has a bad warp that I might be able to remove with "elapor soup" ™
Of the two Wheelspin models, one is perfect and the other is so badly distorted
I dont think it will ever straighten!

The box is only just big enough for the wing if its packed diagonally. It looks like the
bad ones had been taken out of the box for a gander and then 'repacked' wrongly.

Good job its only me, if someone had bought this for a kids birthday he would have
been very disappointed!

Cheers
Phil

Posted by Phil Green on 11/03/2017 22:47:47:

The box is only just big enough for the wing if its packed diagonally.

I'll say! I bought one the other day and spent more time repacking it than the time it took to inspect it properly.