BMFA Website down...?

Robert Cracknell

I still can't access the main BMFA website Cleared my history and cache and cut and pasted Ikura's link. (same as I have used/trying) but still receive the same reply. crying

PC - Vista - Chrome - via Sky broardband

Open to suggestions

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.bmfa.org sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

BMFA News for ongoing work completed this weekend

It will then take a couple of days for the data migration and testing to take place before the system goes live. When the system goes live you will receive an email from [email protected] with details of your user name and a link to set your password, once you have done this you will have access to your members dashboard, please review the details we hold for you and update as necessary.

Once the new system is up and running and most members have gained access the old website logins will be deleted and you will have just a single login that gives access to both the membership portal and the website. You will receive an email notifying you in advance of this happening.

Edited By Denis Watkins on 20/09/2018 11:26:02

Posted by Ace on 20/09/2018 11:21:11:

I still can't access the main BMFA website Cleared my history and cache and cut and pasted Ikura's link. (same as I have used/trying) but still receive the same reply. crying

PC - Vista - Chrome - via Sky broardband

Open to suggestions

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.bmfa.org sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Do you have the little padlock showing next to the website address in the address bar?

Thanks Denis I am aware of the planed upgrade due and would have expected any issues after the event not before, unless they are already messing about in advance on the live system.

Just trying to access the normal website not anything requiring a login. Can get the power nationals and northern area websites, just seems to be anything starting https://bmfa.org crying

Andy,

No padlock before address

Tried a link from google search but address dosen't show the green padlock either.

All other websites tried work find with a green padlock - it just appears to be the bmfa.org.

Edited By Ace on 20/09/2018 12:36:31

A bit of additional information.

The only common factor between all the devices I have tried is my home WiFi hub, so I just tried turning off wiFi on my mobile (Android/Chrome) phone and with the WiFi OFF I can get the BMFA site, but with the WiFi ON I just get a message saying "invalid response from the website" and it "can't privide a secure connection".

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Hope this helps.

Dick

Edited By Dickw on 20/09/2018 12:53:35

Posted by Denis Watkins on 20/09/2018 12:53:40:

Copy from the website 12.51pm

AREA COUNCIL AGENDA 20/10/2018

• There will be an Area Council Meeting on Saturday 20th October 2018 at 11.00am at Chacksfield House, 31 St Andrew's Road, Leicester LE2 8RE

the Agenda can be downloaded from the link below.

**LINK**

Dennis

I can download that agenda on my mobile phone if I turn off the WiFi, but turning off the WiFi doesn't help with my PC or tablet! That is the problem.

Dick

Tried again and still unable to access.

Tried Denis's link and got 1&1 web hosting stating bmfa.org is registered otherwise it would show page not found.

Full address of link - http://www.bmfa.org/Home/Minutes-Agenda?Command=Core_Download&EntryId=2694 but won't connect.