Flair Puppeteer wing fixings

Bob Cotsford

Posted by John Bisset on 21/08/2019 17:58:38:

I am intrigued by the comments about chopping the fuselage behind the wings to make car carriage easier. How is that done? How does the fuselage fasten together and how do the control runs connect?

(I have a long dormant Puppeteer build tucked away - one day soon I shall get back to it...)

Mine fastens together with just 2 bolts and 4 locating pegs. One bolt is in the cockpit and one underneath. The tail servos are in the rear section so you just have 2 servo leads to connect up just as you do usually for ailerons.

• 2 years later...
On 15/10/2018 at 14:21, Bobby said:

/sites/3/images/member_albums/153940/814029.jpgHi Martin H. I hope I insert this correct. Re the pup plans ?, in the two photos you will see the very old original Flair plan that came with my part built model and still shows the two dowels as in the later one that I placed for Bob as it gave a clearer view, my guess is that what you have experienced is a model that was built incorrectly. Not looking for any form of confrontation, just my two pees worth cheers Bobby smiley/sites/3/images/member_albums/153940/814028.jpg

Hi is this modify to get a short nose  possible for Flair Puppeteer MKII?