Flight Controllers

Ken Tarran

Just been reading in the Nov 2019 edition of RCM&E on page 114 about the ZOHD Kopilot Lite Flight Controller. Given that I am a very infrequent flier these days, I wondered if this type of product would assist me to fly with a bit more confidence in less than perfect weather conditions.

Has anyone any advice on using these devices, such as ease of setting up, do they work, are they value for money. Are they relatively easy to connect with Rxs and Txs?

I use a Spektrum DX6 Tx and Spektrum Rxs. Would this particular flight controller be compatible?

I would appreciate any help and advice you could provide before deciding whether or not to go ahead.

TIA and kind regards

Ken

+1 for Lemon Rx with stabiliser. 7 channel Stab+ version can be set with 3 modes - No stabilisation, Stabilisation and Autolevel (great for those moments of panic) . All can be set from the transmitter with a 3 position toggle switch, or just 2 functions if no 3 way switch available.

See Lemon Rx 7 channel with Stab+

Cheaper and easier to use than a flight controller which has many more features that you probably don't need.

Ian

Edited By BackinBlack on 10/11/2019 19:23:19