Any recommendations of an fpv drone that will work with a DX6e

Christopher Morris 2

hi, maybe try either the Eachine QX65 or a King KONG tiny 6. They both have the option of a DSM2/DSMX receiver. I think the E Flite Blade Inductrix FPV is DSM as well, although they are a bit expensive. You might find a secondhand one on EBay maybe.

I have a King Kong Tiny 6 and I like it, although I have the FR Sky version.

Steve

I have three 250mm ones, all based on the ZMR frame, CC3D controllers, Emax motors ( although I pinched one for a fixed wing model), cameras and VTx`s and I used TGY 6ch gear. They cost considerably more than £100 in gear but may sell on for £150 each since our landlord banned them from the site for some reason.

Thanks for the input guys. Was looking for something a little bigger than an indoor one & 250/300 mm is about right with FPV that will work with a DX6 e or 8e. But i am not always lucky with buying secondhand gear. & end up having to spend more to get one working. But still looking. Might consider an Eachine Tyro99 210mm DIY Version from  Bangood

Edited By Christopher Morris 2 on 23/04/2020 07:46:01

• 1 year later...