Simulator for sanwa vanguard 35mhz

Rogeo1983

I had a similar problem trying to use an old Futaba tx with the larger 6 pin din plug. I did try to solder a new one on but the pegs were far too small for DIY use. I managed to have a lead made specifically for £15 by a firm on Ebay. They are listed as York-av 24 Auster Road Clifton Moor York YO30 4XA.

6 pin din to mono jackplug. Din - Signal (red) to pin 2; connect pin 4 to pin 5. Black to earth on both. It has worked well.

More info on a post here 9/4/2020 'Simulator needed'

Rogeo, the answer to your search is here **LINK**

If you look at what's included, there is a dongle (switchable for several different flight sims), a lead with a male mini phono jack at each end, one end plugs into the dongle, the other into either the transmitter, if applicable, or into an adaptor.

With this set there are three adaptors, a square one for Futaba type t/xs, a mini DIN and, the one I think you need, a standard DIN plug.

Also there are a couple of CDs, which will I expect have several flight sims on them, all for the princly sum of £10.43 delivered!

I have looked on Ebay and similar sites for this item dispatched from the UK. Whilst similar RC flight sims are available, they crucially do NOT included the DIN plug you need.

If you haven't already got an RC flight simulator programme, there was a discussion on this site recently about the Pheonix simulator (recommended) which is now available for free download.

Hope that helps, GDB

PS I have exactly the set shown and can take measurements etc. if required.

Edited By Caveman on 21/06/2020 13:47:39

Rogeo, forget the software on the CDs (unless you want to try the various offerings), go here instead and download the latest Phoenix simulator which certainly runs very well on Windows 10.

Phoenix

There are also loads of flying site and models to download. You only need Banggood for the dongle and cables.

Cheers GDB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the cable arrived, it was the wrong type. Its a much smaller one. I have found a cable on ebay, so im waiting for more pictures from the seller to confirm its correct before i buy it.

img_1567.jpgimg_1569.jpgimg_1568.jpgimg_1570.jpgIm really hoping it will be correct, otherwise i have no idea what i can do.

Thanks for your help.

Hi caveman,

Im so sorry, I have only seen this. I have just realised that the kit i received should have had the larger version aswell, but it was missing. I have just emailed them now. Send me a pm, Ill check the diameter in mm on mine again tm.

I really appreciate the help, I am honestly really really overwhelmed with the support and time that everyone takes to help those in need.. I just hope someday when i get up to speed i can help in return someday....maybe on 35mhz gear!!!

Cheers

Hi Julian,

Thanks for that, I think i am finally sorted, i have now 3 leads to get the cable. I did call that numbner but i didnt get through and no reply, might have been a busy time. Ill try to contact them tomorrow, thanks again for your help.