My no. 4 Lidl Glider conversion - Twin Boom Version!

My 4th Lidl RC conversion build blog. I've made two single engined. One twin engined and now a twin boom pusher version! I've tested it briefly with the motor in the video, Turnigy D2205 , a 3 blade 5045 and 3s 1300mA lipo and it screams. I think it looks great too!

thanks for sharing.. funny enough i have seen your other vids on youtube before joining the forum, my brother bought me a lidl glider as a joke for my birthday in june which has re kindled my interest in rc flying, so ive been researching options on converting the plane to fly Rc.. ive managed to pickup a used Tx (futaba ff6) for free, so just need to work out what the easiest options to get it flying... only got the one though so this twin boom is out the question

ian

Thanks for the comments.

A single should be easy to build Ian. Did ypu see my original build video? My first was a bit over built as I said in the video and not exactly tidy! It's fun and the parts are cheap. 5 gms or 9 gms sevos £3 each, speed controller maybe £10, motor £10 , glider £7 from Wish glider is the same thing, as you won't get a Lidl now till next year. Give it a go!

**LINK**

F82 Mmm. Now there's an idea, though I'm thinking the next will be a biplane!

what a shame... never mind bit hot glue will fix it

just a thought id had after ive just straightened my wing, your booms dont extend very far up the wing section and i noticed my trailing edge of the wing is quit soft to bend, could it be the booms acting on the trailing ege of the wing are moving affecting the tail plane angle during flight... just a thought

frown

Thanks. It's already back together, the benefits of foamies. blush Hot glue, 30 mins, job done. And one servo arm replaced.

I made a few adjustments and the second test flight was yesterday, which did go better. Video will follow. Still needs a bit of tweaking though I think. I never seem to have a lot of success with pushers?