Spektrum AR 8010T receiver help needed

Rocker

Need some help .I am a Futaba man but just received a nice Xmas present of a DX8 . I have been recommended to buy the AR 8010T receiver for the DX8 ( I need 8 channels .) I see they are all out of stock at the moment but do doubt they be back sometime in the New Year . I have seen from the advert that there is a receiver and a second type of receiver/module that come with the 8010T receiver and also 2 wire connecters .I am assuming that is the telemetry . Are these 8010T receivers easy to set up .I have down loaded they manual but can not find where you connect this second receiver/module and the 2 connecting wires to ?

The 8010T has integrated telemetry, the 2nd module is a remote receiver to improve range or avoid signal blocking by large batteries/motors.

The remote Rx should plug into the 3 pin side socket using the supplied cable.

There is also a new version, the AR8020T Rx which also has telemetry. It also has improved sensitivity and features 2 aerials. Moving further up the scale there is also the AR8360T which has AS3X and SAFE (self levelling) features which can be programmed from your Tx (assuming it is a DX8G2).

Edited By BackinBlack on 27/12/2020 13:16:02