radiomaster tx16s

JACK

hi all,got a prob with my tx16s,l updated the tx to 2.3.11 okay,l also changed to a new 32gig sd card, but when l put the card back into the tx and power up l get a "bad radio data" message and l really dont know whysad,switching back to the original sd card gets the tx working fine again....the replacement card is brand new and has been reformatted,the sd data came from open tx,l must be doing somethimg wrong but cannot work out what....can anyone help???,cheers jack.

On these radios (FrSky Horus and similar) they use files on the SD card to store the radio and model data (not EEPROM). So if you have put a blank SD card in you won't have any such data.

You need to copy the required files from your original SD card to the new one. I'm not sure what they are called as I use erskyTx not openTx, but I think there may be a directory in the root of the SD card called "Radio" that contains them, or at least the radio setup data.

Mike