Welcome to RCM&E's new forum!

2 hours ago, David Ashby - Moderator said:

Well we made it, welcome. 

Take your time to have a good look around and get a feel for this forum platform. 

You'll see that all the 1m odd posts from the old platform have come across, photos as well. We still have some work to do here, things to put in place such as the new Events and Classifieds sections, so look out for these soon. 

You'll find the latest posts under 'unread content' or 'all activity'. 

You'll also have some questions I'm sure, so drop these below and we'll try and get to them as soon as we can. 

David. 

Cant log in or get a new password link! Been trying for ages. Just managed to do it but cant remember what i did!!

4 minutes ago, martin collins 1 said:

Nope, not seeing anything about gallery when i click on my profile or my avatar..........

Click on your user name at the top right, a menu will drop down, select 'profile'. 

Click on 'see my activity' box (just below your cover picture). 

New page loads and on the left there's a vertical list and 'gallery' will be there. 

Select 'images'. 

As we said on the old site in anticipation of the migration, unfortunately old albums haven't come across, the pics have.

New albums can be created easily though, hit the small check box at the top right corner of the pic, a list of options appears below from which you can select 'move' and create a new album from there.  

30 minutes ago, Dai Fledermaus said:

Oh heck! I'm struggling fellers and I thought I was able to find my way around most Web sites. I've just tried a search for Mini Super, as in Keil Kraft/Ben Buckle. What came up was every post with the words mini and super in it. I gave up after wading through loads of  posts about super glue. What an I doing wrong?

Dai, try changing the default search options to "all of my search term words" and "content titles only" 
Like this:-

image.png.d2d3106e42aeeabd642804ceaa8d7e95.png

5 minutes ago, Mike T said:

Yeah - that doesn't work.

Re Unread content - I don't need to know every time someone uploads a picture to their album.  I've tried filtering, but the system defaults to 'all content' when refreshed.

I think I'll bail on this until it's thoroughly debugged! ?

Mike - did you click the blue save button when you created/modified your activity stream?  It should then hold the selected filters.

P.S. It seems to add PSs for me - do you want to try again?

Edited by Martin Harris - Moderator