Site Problems?

Denis, just for you (I ran it once only);

spacer.png

Andy, I just read up on Firefox (which is my preferred browser) Troubleshoot Mode. When in Troubleshoot Mode certain things are disabled for test purposes, but temporarily. After exiting Troubleshoot Mode documentation says Firefox configuration will be as was. Therefore I can understand seeing a change when in Troubleshoot Mode but would not expect merely running it to make changes permanent.

All, Over the next couple of weeks I will try using the forum with a different browser, Chromium, starting now. I will edit this post in a few minutes to report what happened.

Edited to add, after clicking to submit post, it was not instant but was a lot faster than my recent experience. Much too early to come to any conclusions.

Edited by Martin_K
Report what happened when posting

11 hours ago, Martin McIntosh said:

My reply confirming MKs observations has either been edited out or did not even get this far due to the problems. Good job that I was not adding lots of pics and text to my latest build blog.

Out of curiosity could you say what device you are using along with the operating system?

The first post of this message had different content. I believed my recent problems were resolved.

When submitting the post however, the original problem, very slow to save, recurred.

No solution after all. Firefox still not working reliably with Invision.

Edited by Martin_K

• 3 months later...

I'm having persistent problems with image uploading (I pasted this screenshot directly in to the text box). It seemed to effect only newer images initially but I've tried uploading older ones and that fails as well. Have had this problem since the start of the new platform but it's got worse recently.  This is using the 'choose files' option.

I do use cloud storage (OneDrive) but make sure that the images are also in my local hard drive. My browser is Firefox 98.0.1. 64 Bit on Windows 10 with Adblock Plus.

Images are iOS JPG and about 1.6 MB each.

Cheers

Gary

image.png.0729f42e31091c365094702e1611e8f1.png

Gary, the error message signals a problem at your end, as you found.

Do the simple things 1st with "disk clean up " and " clear cache "

Right click on your photo folder and check it is not locked " read only " or " write only "

Right click and open properties, tick the read and write check boxes, then un check them to become blank

The " apply " should highlight, so click apply and click ok.

Just basics 1st