Site Problems?

38 minutes ago, MattyB said:

This forum has always been like that Gary. Previously it was a ~10 min window to edit posts, now it seems to have been cut down to ~2 mins which I can't say is an improvement given my poor spelling and typing skills, but there you go!

The edit timescale has been added to the snagging list, too?

Have set up for a latest post page, it goes back 58mins to the bottom of the page. Below this it says 'load more' -it says 'loading' but doesn't load anything

Also on this thread at the bottom of the page and I try to go to 'previous' or '1' nothing happens.

Is it me or the system?

Sorry but I don't like the new forum, it isn't working for me.

Edited by i12fly

I get the 'failure to go to another page' thing, on and off. I have seen it also when navigating between pages of topics within a subforum - not just on a thread.

Dropdown boxes don't always work. Sometimes the dropdown appears, but when you try and choose something (or type in a box) the dropdown disappears again, without accepting your new selection or text.

1. Hi. I cannot find the different albums of photographs (one for each forum) which I presumed had been transferred from the old site?
  2. Are "Albums" now "Gallery". As far as I couldn't find categories of photographs, they all seem to have been jumbled up together.
  3. Also I did not understand the reply concerning bookmarks. I have looked and can't find them. Have they gone? 
  4. Also I used to upload photographs by choosing camera as my method of recording photos. This avoided clogging up my phone memory. Has it been removed?

Existing albums went (this had been publicised before the move) but your photos should all have come over.  The primary purpose of the albums was for uploading pictures to be used in posts - in fact the need for this was probably the most complained about feature of the old forum!

Consequently, there is no functional reason to retain the album facility but it's recognised that many have been used to it so we are working with the developers to try to allow users to move pictures into and between albums - hopefully this will be resolved soon.