Twister a 2 bladed autogyro

Richard Harris

That's looking really 'handy'.  Are you flying 'twin thumbs', Rich or have you got a mix on the rudder?

I hope a plan is forthcoming with both 3 and 2 blade versions, but meantime I may have to short-circuit the system by knocking up a 'looky-likey' fuselage and tail for my Luobo mechanics! ?

Cheers Gents ?

Mike,

I am flying twin thumbs, mixing rudder and roll in the same direction can cause issues (well for me), in some circumstances opposite roll is needed to flatten a specific turn (very much like a correctly flown WW1 bipe type model).

Look forward to seeing  your reworked Loubo, please post picture when you do?

Rich 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Hi Rich,

Is there any chance of you doing a plan for this autogyro for either RCM&E or can I buy a plan off you please? It looks so cool and almost retro art deco thirties era about it!

Many Thanks And Kind Regards 

Steve 😎🤟👌👍

Hi Steve,

It would wrong for me not to share it as it flies so well,  it's on the 'to do' list to write up for the mag when I get chance. I'm missing decent build shots so would have knock another up, I must get on with its intended 2 blade set up also.

Rich

• Thanks 1