Best way to join brass tube to metal canister ( exhaust) .

Not sure if this should be posted elsewhere so put in here.

I was hoping for suggestions I have Zenoah 38cc in an LMA trainer and the exhaust currently blows back down the fuselage making it rather messy , I was hoping to fit some exhaust stacks-? or pipes to the current silencer and sealing up the existing slots by hammering flat and sealing. I have some brass 10mm tube and the exhaust looks like steel , I have a fairly hefty blowtorch with several interchangeable nozzles so heat isn't a problem . What should I use to for the dissimilar metals ie brass and steel to join and make a reasonable seal ? Brazing comes to mind but I can't find any rods online that say they are suitable for different metals , is there anything else I can use would silver solder do it and if so where do get your supplies from . A pointer at a Utube video for dummies would be nice . Plan B is get some steel tube and break out the mig welder but I'm well out of practise with that so really don't want to do that if possible .

As usual any help appreciated

thanks