Radiolink AT10ii

I may be clutching at straws here, but does anybody out there own a Radiolink AT10ii or AT9? I have the AT10ii but I gather the menus and functions are largely the same.

I want to start using/trusting the external voltage monitor PRM-01. It connects to the balance connector of the LiPo and feeds back to the R12DS receiver, which passes the external voltage down to the radio. I've checked that this is reporting an accurate voltage and it does, certainly under resting conditions.

Now, obviously when the model is in the air, the last thing I want to be doing is changing focus to the Tx screen looking at the model voltage. The manual (Chinese translation) suggests there is a customisable alarm that may extend to the transmitter vibrating to tell you the threshold voltage has been reached. I can't find this in the settings of the Tx anywhere.

Perhaps I should just fly the model off the timer but set an artificially high voltage threshold to see what sort of alarm it gives.