Radiolink T8FB

Colin Naylar

Hi Folk, is there anyone out there who understands the finer points of the T8FB tx. I've managed to adjust the throttle curve and instigated a motor safety cutout on SWA but little else. Surely there is a way to facilitate a 2 sevo wing and to bulld in dual rates. And what on earth does INH stand for. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

hello colin,there is a wealth of knowledge on google/u.tube...type in what you are after programming...i found a lot of how to do stuff....just had a look,you can also download the manual .

ken anderson...ne...1..how to do stuff dept.

Edited by ken anderson.
added some more words of wisdom

3 minutes ago, ken anderson. said:

hello colin,there is a wealth of knowledge on google/u.tube...type in what you are after programming...i found a lot of how to do stuff.

ken anderson...ne...1..how to do stuff dept.

I have had a go Ken, obviously not as well as I should. There does seem a dearth of info on the cheapy T8FB though and the videos on YouTube seem to only cover the basics. I have a Tiranis but with 2 receivers and the tx  for £60 and a new toy I couldn't leave it on the shelf.

3 minutes ago, ken anderson. said:

ok Colin.maybe downloading the manual will help.

ken anderson...ne..1..manual dept.

Nah, it came with a manual and the downloadable one is the same, they don't go beyond the basics. I have emailed the makers so we'll see what they come up with. Deciphering the chinglish, although not difficult is sometimes amusind - servo wrench = servo travel, for instance. Must admit my Chinese ain't great!

1 hour ago, Colin Naylar said:

Surely there is a way to facilitate a 2 sevo wing

This could be in system which allows setting up the AUX channels. Channel 5 for second wing servo and Channel 1 as the Master maybe. Not having a T8FB I can go no further as I am only reading the manual.

7 minutes ago, EarlyBird said:

This could be in system which allows setting up the AUX channels. Channel 5 for second wing servo and Channel 1 as the Master maybe. Not having a T8FB I can go no further as I am only reading the manual.

Thanks for looking. Into it EarlyBird, I'll set that up on the bench and see if I can get it working along those lines.

On 31/10/2021 at 12:59, Colin Naylar said:

I have had a go Ken, obviously not as well as I should. There does seem a dearth of info on the cheapy T8FB though and the videos on YouTube seem to only cover the basics. I have a Tiranis but with 2 receivers and the tx  for £60 and a new toy I couldn't leave it on the shelf.

Having just attempted to read a few bits of the manual a couple of new Frsky RXs for the Taranis for the same money might have been a better bet - deciphering that certainly looks like "fun"...! ?