Keema nan

David perry 1

Its close enough and in fact it MIGHT be.  I recall Kema Nan as being 144 inch but of course i ight have misremembered the name anyway.  Sundancer (I think) also sprigs to mind, but it was a long, long time ago.  I just want a model with very big wingspan for some fun, thats all.  144inch seems daftest, but kema's 137 will do.

I enjoy flat field floating with electric powered gliders every now and then and this might do the job.

D

Unfortunately Sarik's search feature didn't find it without the plan number but I found an old Plans Handbook which shows RM249 Kema S at 142 inch and Sarik seem to have this too.  Cheaper too .....    sorry it's a bit late

Kema S RM249 was in Radio Modeller March 1982 and  the Plans Handbook says it's a 3 piece wing - the tips can be long for 147 inch or short at 142 to fit 100S Rules.

1 hour ago, Andy Gates said:

David,

You do not need to go big to get a floater.

May I be so bold as to suggest you have a look at the Graupner Amigo?

When I was a youngster, one of my club mates had one and won every one of our competitions with one.

I have since built one from an on-line plan and they fly great.

Thanks for that.  Its not so much the floaty bit I want as the grandeur of size!