Team MiniMax

EarlyBird

7 hours ago, GrumpyGnome said:

Nice picture, nice model....

Yes I agree. Which is why I am going to build it and I have started but only at the planning stage, waiting for next issue and the plan. Once I have the plan I can put an order into SLEC, ? I could guess and order now. Just 1/32 ply, 1/8 ply 3/32 balsa is what I am short of. I need to place an order for Rhapsody so I could add this on and get started when the plan hits the mat. ?

Steve

I hope there is some interest but it is hard to judge as very few will chip in. I would like others to join in with a build of their own especially novice builders who are lurking out there. Experienced builders are also welcome, as I need all the help I can get. This is an easy model to build which will fly like it's on rails.

I'm sure the model's an excellent flyer but that scheme!  Uggh!  At least the wing should be a lot easier than the Rans Chaos I'm grappling with at the moment - with mderate success but a lot of angst ?

Was it a free plan? I don't remember it if it was.  I'm guessing it's at Sarik.  I'll have a go once I've finished the Chaos in a few weeks.

Geoff