Mini super.

6 minutes ago, john stones 1 - Moderator said:

Not seen plan yet Steve, thinking ailerons only, no dihedral or maybe just a smidge, inset tail, full length rudder, steerable nose wheel.

We are on the same page John ? but I got there first ? just trying to negotiate with the forum if it's ok.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, john stones 1 - Moderator said:

Negotiate with the forum ?

You mean chatting with forum members ?

I thought I was fending off objections?

I got it all wrong again the problem being I have never been good at chat.

This forum is an education and I thought it would just be fun.

I have had a good day today planting onion sets which has made me a bit flippant. I must be happy, how did that happen?

Back on topic we are building the same model as your link above is an identical plan to mine.

I have typed too much no one is going to read all this rubbish.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EarlyBird said:

I thought I was fending off objections?

I got it all wrong again the problem being I have never been good at chat.

This forum is an education and I thought it would just be fun.

I have had a good day today planting onion sets which has made me a bit flippant. I must be happy, how did that happen?

Back on topic we are building the same model as your link above is an identical plan to mine.

I have typed too much no one is going to read all this rubbish.

Not be objections from me, you do what puts a smile up front. ?

Earlybird.   Presumably your Belair kit included 2 ply wing joiners which will be the wrong angle if you change dihedral.  You would likely need to cut 2 new joiners  after plotting the angle required for 1 inch dihedral.  3 function with standard dihedral will be much easier!

Edited by kc

Edited my post, meant TAIL wheel, it'll be a tail dragger, looks like engine bearers on the plan, they can go, not needed for a lecky model and for I.C you can lower to get better tank/carb postion. Might have imitation windows/screen as well, don't like doing glazing. Inset ailerons as well, not likey strip ones, be mini servos fitted all round and one each for ailerons.

12 hours ago, Jim Carss said:

EB

I made the mistake of using the T/E as ailerons on my MK1,being so narrow they lack authority,could push the stick full over and then wait for it to turn,Ideal for training. Check out my White MK1 pic to see the trailing edge ailerons.

This pic is the original Mk1 modified with 2" wide ailerons,greater surface area,works a treat. Hope this helps.

Jim

IMG_0112.JPG.5acd54f59f349d7b5da166aea8a1521e.JPG

This is a surprise. What size and style ailerons will be best?