Retract help

DIGGER

I'm trying to find some retracts for my Parkzone FW190 , the ones for it are no longer stocked EFLG 115. Has anyone got an old set, perhaps in a crashed model. There isn't any replacement as they are 10-15 size 74deg, I would settle for 80deg if I could find some . If not can 90deg ones be modified. I would like to add these are available in the US but shipping costs rule this out.  Any help please .

Chris

Thanks Eric for your help, I looked on there site but drew a blank. They are mostly 90deg and out of stock. I can get 90deg units it's the 74deg or closer that is the problem. The annoying thing is Horizon hobby in the U S have them in stock but can't post them to me, only inland US ,if they could the shipping and import duty will double the price. I'm now looking into seeing if I can convert a 90 to 70 deg, if that's possible. Thanks again.

Chris

Just an update on this. I have found the original one's in the UK. They were in a model shop that is closing. They only had 2 now only one left. 

These are the older model EFLG115, 74deg retracts, for the Parkzone FW190. 43" W.S . If anyone one wants the last set PM me and I will give them the contact information as the shop has closed and the stock has been removed.

Thanks for all your help with this thread.

Chris