Multiplex Cockpit SX - aileron:rudder mix

Old Geezer

I’ve had my Mpx Cockpit since soon after Mpx brought out the 2.4 gig version. (i.e. years ago!). Love it to bits - so far never let me down and it still feels so ‘right’ in my small, arthritic paws ???

Anyway, I’ve finally found something that it won’t do, or at least I am unable to find mention of HOW TO COUPLE RUDDER TO AILERON (Aileron, the primary function, the Rudder being secondary) in the book of words which I still have after all these years, or the internet. 
My bargain plastic Cessna is very untidy when turning with Ailerons alone but adding sniff of Rudder improves its manners enormously.  I have no pride - anything to make flying easier.

Edited by Old Geezer
A little bit of polishing.

In Multiplex terminology this is the "Combi-Switch Mixer", read all about it in chapter 13.8.1. of the manual. I am assuming you have the C2 SX version of the Cockpit ( the one with the small black&white screen on the top).

Cheers,

Max.

THANKS  Max  

Don’t know how I managed to miss that, put it down to my advancing years!

Anyway I’m extremely grateful.

Wookman (you’re not from Cheddar are you?).

Yep - I know what my Left Thumb’s for, it’s just that electronic coupling of Rudder to Aileron is soooo much nicer. If I need a bit of a challenge I just stick a 4S in my  battered antique Mpx Funjet! (Keeping the defibrillator and oxygen ready in the Pits.)

Regards to both and may your take-offs to landings ratio remain at    1 : 1 .

Gurth. 

• Like 1

You're welcome.

6 hours ago, Old Geezer said:

Don’t know how I managed to miss that, put it down to my advancing years!

The name of the gadget is not very self-explaining, I just happen to know it as I have several Multiplex trannys, and have a habit of making a thorough study of the manual, even to the point that I make my own shorthand version of those.

I don't own a C2 Cockpit, but if you know what to look for, and are able to find the manual in the MPX archives on the net, it's easy ?

Max.

Edited by Max Z