EDF lipo battery level

Rocker

Hi All

Trevor

Very impressed by your table, wish I was that organised.

Hypothetical question:

I you bought new LiPos and on test the ir was pretty much in the class of 'bench use, dispose' would you not be inclined to return them?

Anyway, back to the plot.

Have arranged to send mine back for a refund. Amazon have sent me a pre-paid label which I have attached to the parcel. This, however is for Post Office 48Hr service.

Reading elsewhere on Amazon site seems to indicate that I can't send LiPos back with the post office, but I have to arrange, and pay for, a courier such as DHL to transport them for me.

Anyway, postie is due to collect tomorrow, see if he asks what's in the parcel.

Meanwhile, had communication with HRB direct. They did ask for a photograph (why do they always do that?) but accepted I couldn't do that because the packs were already packaged for return, so we'll see what happens tomorrow.

Still have a question.

Should I buy more HRB packs in the hopes that my issue was a one-off?

HK are telling me deliveries from their EU warehouse are set to begin again 1st June. Might hold fire until (if) that happens and I can get hold of Turnigy Blues instead.

Everything up in the air atm

Jeff

Jeff, I have only once received a new LiPo with EIR readings ‘in the red’. It was from HobbyKing. Like you they wanted a photo so I was able to send them a pic of the IR readings on my iCharger. They told me not to return the battery and sent a replacement. The replacement was of course from the same batch and just as bad. I gave in at that point and accepted that I’d got two mediocre batteries for the price of one good one. Needless to say, the batteries didn’t last very long.

Ive had plenty of decent batteries from HobbyKing since, but it does seem to be something of a lottery. Since their UK warehouse shut, I’ve been using China Hobbyline. It’s early days for these packs but so far, so good ?