Eflite Spares????

Rocker

Just beware when buying the Eflite 80mm F16. If you need any spare parts for this or any other Eflite model. You are looking at a wait time of 3 months before they can receive these parts from the USA. That if they are in stock in the USA. Think I will stick with the Freewing EDF. They have their part in stock. Basicly if you need a spare part for any Eflite model you are out of luck 

Yes, Horizon Hobby state on one of their web sites (can't remember which) that they are experiencing issues shipping to the UK. 

I have been told that they can be obtained in the EU and delivery is not too expensive - dependant on the spare of course.

Obviously this makes them even more overpriced!

Some UK suppliers get theirs from an EU warehouse, which takes a few weeks but the delivery charge from EU is carried by the retailer.  I can't remember the shop I bought a hatch from, but it came direct from Germany, at the delivery cost quoted from the UK shop.  These are often shown as 'shadow stock' on the web sites - worth searching for these.

Just found out RC Castle have all the Eflite 80mmF16 spares in stock but for some reason it is under FMS 80MM F16 not Eflite (same company I know),. Postage was only 8 dollars. That is not bad for air mail and from Hong Kong. Problem solved ?

Edited by Rocker

I have tried ever where in the UK and no one can get hold of any Eflite Model spares. They can no longer get them from Germany and that leaves the USA only and the Horizion Hobby will not ship spares to the UK. Funny they will ship the kits. Was in the process of buying the Eflite 1500 FW 190 but if Horizion Hobby are not going to provide back with spare parts to their models I have cancelled the order and will not be buying any Eflite Models untill Horizion Hobby start back up their kits with spare parts. Think Horizion Hobby should take a look at how Motion RC/Freewing  conduct there Customer service with full back up spare parts  with all of their kits