Tim Hunkin. Secret life of Machines/Office and componants / Novelty arcade.

Paul Marsh

2 hours ago, Martin Harris - Moderator said:

I’m not sure that I’m following the reasoning behind this post. A short video featuring stop/go animation of odd bits spelling words?  Certainly bored me very quickly…

oh, dear... why has IQ dropped since i've been away. look at his videos.☹️

On 01/05/2022 at 15:43, Martin Harris - Moderator said:

I’m not sure that I’m following the reasoning behind this post. A short video featuring stop/go animation of odd bits spelling words?  Certainly bored me very quickly…

That's just an introductory video for series two. The first series is very interesting, but to judge one has to view them.

On 01/05/2022 at 17:56, Brian Sweeting 1 said:

A rather arrogant couple of posts from this member, assuming that we are of a lower IQ than himself. 

That's a bit harsh.

Steve

Apologies if my IQ isn’t high enough to understand what

wow hot topic! no wonder i've not posted on there. Boring..”

actually meant.  

Where was the OP not posting?

On “there” - or maybe he actually meant here?  

Boring?
Yes, the example posted was particularly so - it left me cold and didn’t tempt me to probe deeper.  Was the OP telling us that “there” was boring?

Maybe others were similarly uninterested in exploring further after such an uninteresting sample. There are a plethora of “channels” and “blogs” of varying quality and content so visiting all of them is impractical and many are a waste of time.

I wasn’t going to get involved in what was a slightly petty comment on my response to a rather confusing post, which has rather obtusely clarified the issue but it seems that it’s provoked some robust comment. Perhaps we can move on from here and confine further discussion to the merits of the YouTube channel.