subscriptions

Ernie

Hi, and especially so to your subscription people

I really do enjoy RCM&E? It is a joyful day when madame la poste pops my new edition into the mailbox.

My subscription has nearly run out, so here I am trying to renew.

There seems to be a wee problem with the email address that I've been using for about a million years, so the RCM&E computer won't accept my bundle of pound notes

Of course I try to phone that nice lady who usually takes my money, but inevitably, there is another problem.

I can't get through. It seems that france telecom and RCM&E arent talking

ernie

Oh well, after umpteen years of settling down with my favourite mag it's all over

No Fenton, Whittaker,and Ashby for me

Poor old RCM&E, if they can't get their subscriptions to work, what's next to go? Don't suppose it concerns me any more

Now, Where to go? There's an interesting little sexy french number, and even a rather flamboyant american job

ernie

• Like 1

I have just phoned Mortons for help but they will phone me back when they find someone who can help. I did suggest that when they find the right person they get them to join the forum and let us know what is going on and provide the help that is needed.

I will let you know of any further developments.

Steve

• Like 1

On 05/05/2022 at 09:07, David Ashby - Moderator said:

Beth is on leave this week but said that the change of the magazine's ownership means there's nothing she can do to help unfortunately as she's not employed by Mortons. 

That's a real shame as Beth is a great favourite on the forum as someone who got the subscription and other problems sorted.  

• Like 1

Hi all, and thanks for all the help re. my RCM&E subscription.

Woopee, Its all sorted  

I spoke to Steve O'hara at Morton Media,  who seems to look after these things. I suggsted he should have a look at the forum,so that he could get good feedback, and maybe even contribute

Now, time for a wee peek in the postbox 

ernie

• Like 2