Looking for info on model called “Freak”

Hi all. Hope someone can help. I have acquired what I think was an ARTF low wing trainer called Freak. Unfortunately, searching for Freak tends to return results including “accident”, which is what I’m trying to avoid. I’m having trouble trimming it out, and I think maybe the thrust line is wrong. Does anyone know this model? I’d love to see the original recommendations for setup. The balance is about right, and it glides power off OK, but dives power on. Running an OS40 which is powerful enough for what I want.

Thanks in advance.

Brendan

56D79E2C-3B8E-496A-805F-9C9AA85F647C.jpeg

I can't recall a model of that name - could it just be a random decal put on by the builder? The aircraft has the distinct air of one of the old Dave Smith Models. If you can provide a photo of the complete model with the wings on, plus its dimensions, you may have a better chance of getting its ID.

Based on your description it sounds like you can just add a washer or two under the mount to reduce the downthrust without consulting any original plan or instructions - it is not going to cause it to become suddenly unflyable, and will probably address your issue.