Duncan Hudson (Sarik now), MJ5 Jurca Scirocco

A word of warning: In fact there existed not one but 2 Jurca MJ5 Scirocco designs from Duncan Hudson!

First one was a 1/4.8 scale plan design and he offered molded canopy and fiberglass cowl for it, if I am not wrong. Unfortunately this plan is missing, at least, since the Traplet era as I asked for it some years ago.... and they even didn´t know anything about it!

Then there was a 1/4 scale full kit design, which is the one available from Sarik Hobbies, wich sold including all accessories associated to this model. Mr. Hudson even offered a retracting gear set as an option. Although I do not have details about the plans now offered, I got an original kit plans set from Ebay shortly before Sarik Hobbies offered them and I may confirm that the original ones were typical kit intended plans, without former nor ribs drawings and, most important, clearly orientated to use the large fiberglass fuselage top deck included with the kit. So if you are looking to build this model, I strongly recommend buying the complete kit set from Traplet.

About the kit there were, in fact, 2 reviews as fas as I know: one published in RCM&E and the other one in RC Scale Aircrat Quarterly, both reviews from different builders/writters.

I hava already asked about it some time ago without any positive answer, but I will be very interested on obtaining a copy of the older/smaller plan design if anyone still keeps one. Thanks!

Edited by Jesus Cardin