Print & Digital Subscription - Late Arrival of Digital Content

Christopher Long 1

When RCM&E was owned by MyTime Media, the digital version used to appear on Pocket Mags a week or so ahead of me getting the print version in the post - which is why I subscribed for the Print & Digital subscription. I have just received my July edition in the post, but on checking Pocket Mags for the digital version, I found that once again it is not there. I contacted the Mortons/Classic Magazines help line and was told that the digital version is scheduled to be available on Pocket Mags tomorrow (Tuesday) and that in future the digital version will now only be available AFTER the print version has been posted! Which rather removes the incentive to have the digital subscription as well as the print!

I feel this is a change for the worse - and if any of you who have the combined Print/Digital subscription feel the same, please contact [email protected] to ask for the Digital edition to be delivered as was before, in advance of the print edition being posted.