Eflite Fw 190

Someone in our club has brought the Eflite FW 190. Fly and looks great. Thought I need to buy one of them. Then I found out you can not get any spare for the Eflite FW 190 in the UK. Contacted a well know Model shop who confirmed that Horizion Hobby will not ship spares for Eflite models to the UK 

Contact Horizion Hobby USA and they emailed me saying they do not ship to the UK. So no spares. No props, retract spares nothing. So I brought the Freewing Corsair instead. Just beware if you are thinging of buying any model made by Horizion Hobby. Look up the spares availability first. If you break a prop or damage a retract the model will be unable to fly again due to no spares being  in stock 

Edited by tigerman

Yup, been like this for a while.

Some places (Wheelspin I think) get them from Germany, takes a while but better than the alternative. They're typically marked as 'Supplier Stock'.  That's how I got a hatch for a Hangar 9 Valiant.  Ridiculously expensive of course.....