BNF file on V tail glider

Nikom

Hello all. Thank's for letting me in this forum. I tried all other sites with my issue on a v tail glider setup. I need an srm file for my Spektrum dx9 with SAFE/AS3X  to install on my Salto ecotop v tail glider. I had success with a regular rx without stabilization or safe to just  use this in the glider. But since most of my planes is BNF from Horizon i really like SAFE on the plane. Any one know of such a srm file? Horizonhobby doesn't have any BNF planes with v tail:(

If you didn't get a response to this then it might be worth posting on RC Groups, American forum but Andy Kunz one of the Spectrum developers often posts on there.

But reading the specs for the AR636B says it does support V tails, have you programmed the AR636B using the programming cable and app to set it up for a V Tail, I haven't used the Spektrum AS3X system but on other gyro systems you often have to set the receiver gyro to V tail mode then then just transmit elevator and rudder positions from the tx, so getting a transmitter model file program for a V-Tail wouldn't help in this instance.

• 1 month later...