RIAT at Farirford

Attended yesterday, Saturday. Have to say the Red Arrows left a lot to be desired. The Italian and Korean Teams were awesome. Have difficult in deciding who would ahve the number one slot. No so with the Red's, clearly in third. I hate to say it but...

Its correct they have lost a couple to operations, however they still seemed underwhelming with the performed manoeuvres and patterns. I heard Red 1 say just prior to arriving that the sky was clear and to give the crowd good display. Also heard some of the self criticism when they were on the ground waiting to taxi to park up. Lets hope they were able to watch the other teams perform and spark their mojo. 

Well, I was there on Saturday and enjoyed their excellent show along with all of the other display teams. I was also very fortunate on Sunday in seeing them from the campsite fly in formation with the also excellent Korean Black Eagles flying ten of their very impressive Golden Eagle aeroplanes.

Suppose you can't please everyone.

Fairford was once again a fantastic show. Thanks guys.