Glow Plug Washers

Andy J

5 minutes ago, Masher said:

All very well but how much testing have you done? How do these hold up over various temperature and fuel conditions? What about high compression situations? Not being funny but I don't think you have fully understood this very complex requirement 

You are right, tomorrow I will turn down a die punch on my lathe and make one from the sheet brass, you never now.

Edited by Paul De Tourtoulon
3rd page,,,,Lol,,
  • Haha 1

To not be defeated by circumstances and do whatever it takes to get the job done - in defiance of logic, reason and common sense.  These are sturdy British characteristics which we abandon at our peril!  There are times in our lives when such dogged determination is essential.

This isn't one of them...

• Haha 2

Aaaaaaarrrrrr, but but happiness is 3 glowplugs and 4  washers, misery is 3 glow plugs and 2 washers. To paraphrase Dickens?
And they are not a washer, they are a sealing gasket. 

BTW, this forum discussed silencer seals today. And castor oil.
Rest my case M’Lud.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got me going now. RC JAPAN does it for about 250 Yen, which is little. The Japanese have a free trade agreement with the UK, no duty, and postage from Japan for small stuff isn’t a lot. Reliable company. No fakes. They supplied me with OS F plugs in the Covid thing when stuff was chaos. 
Agree with you, you don’t need them, you can make them.