25% off all books at mortonsbooks.co.uk

dhendley

Our sister company, Mortons Books, have a HUGE summertime sale on their website! They are giving 25% off all books with code ‘SUN25’ including some cracking new releases!

Simply enter code ‘SUN25’ at the basket stage to save 25%.

View the range at www.mortonsbooks.co.uk

*Offer expires 31.08.22.

Update: We are experiencing some technical difficulties with the SUN25 offer code. If you do not see the full discount, please contact our customer services team on 01507 529529 who will process the order and offer over the phone.

Summer Mass campaign 2022 Books 1080x1080.jpg

Edited by dhendley
Update added

13 minutes ago, alan p said:

I made a post in an earlier topic 2/3 weeks ago using the voucher code in RCM&E, like yourself code rejected as  not available.

They are hoping you will continue regardless. Very poor service.

Not hoping that at all Alan, it's not how we work. I'll see if i can find out what's going on

56 minutes ago, Colin Low 2 said:

I've tried the SUN25 and it doesn't appear to work correctly online...... £44 order only gets £4 off.

I've cancelled the order

Sorry!

I'm really sorry Colin. We put the offer on here before it's launched officially - we need to do some tweaking to that offer code. Thanks for spotting it.

If you want to place this order, with 25% off the total, please call our customer services team on 01507 529529 - they have been briefed about this problem and are ready!

• Like 2