dead DX7

propstar

Hi every one,I have a Dx7 which has been working fine until the battery ran out (Tx accidentaly left switched on) the battery is now refusing to charge. Purchased a new battery but my tranny will not show  any display in the window when turned on, however the bind test/range check button on the back is flashing green.

BTW in Kevin's post this is a link to the same video.

image.png.eaed9f853efe5f3bec9ed056ba25b532.png

I know the normal convention is for links to be highlighted with blue writing, why this forum uses the underline has always puzzled me.

The old way was to use the link icon dialogue.

image.png.46d7b4f25c1bacbdba19fb5a4ceda37b.png

I find the process easier and better to simple paste the copied address directly into the text editor, which is what I did above, then it's obvious it's a video link. Just trying to help with using the forum.

Steve

• Like 1

Just a thought…. on some industrial equipment that I repair, a dead internal battery causes the LCD display contrast to go to minumum, giving a blank screen.

Usually I can just make out the display by viewing in a dark room, or by viewing from a certain angle. Perhaps your tx will be similar.

If you have, or can download, a copy of the user manual, it will probably describe how to adjust the display contrast. You may have to count a number of button presses if you can’t make out the display at all.

Worth trying before you give up on it.

Brian.