Let's see your drone pics!

David Ashby - Moderator

Great idea this thread. December last year I set up the Yorkshire Drone Flyers group where we arrange meetups to get together for some aerial photography sessions and to exchange ieas, offer advice, oh and eat cake and drink good coffee too. 😉

One of our regular meeting places is the Ribblehead Viaduct asthere are regular steam train crossings. Here are a few from my last visit there.

DJI_0503-HDR.jpg

DJI_0551-HDR.jpg

DJI_0007-3-Pano-2.jpg

DJI_0506-HDR.jpg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

On Sunday the Yorkshire Drone Flyers Club had our first 'Walking with Drones' meet up. A few of us met at Thruscross Reservoir, North Yorkshire for an 8km walk around the reservoir with a few stops for some droning. A very enjoyable few hours out in the fresh air.

You can see more at https://yorkshiredroneflyers.org/club-meets/wwd-thruscross-28-8-22

DJI_0009-5-Pano.jpg

DJI_0824-HDR.jpg

DJI_0873-HDR.jpg

DJI_0876-HDR.jpg

thetaplus_20220828185422479 (1).jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, David Ashby - Moderator said:

Nice, is the fisheye shot using your drone’s standard lens Andy?

David I suspect it's not a fisheye lens, but one of the auto photo features on the DJI, it takes lots of pictures as the rotates around and angles the camera and then the app on the phone stiches them together, quite clever.

• 1 month later...
On 01/09/2022 at 10:00, Andy Symons - BMFA said:

We had another Yorkshire Drone Flyers club meet yesterday evening at the Salt and Pepper pot follys near Cowling.

A lovely spot.

20220831_195743.jpg

Hi Andy, I hadn't heard of Cowling Salt and Pepper pots, do you know if its flyable/accessible as a slope-soaring site please?  looks like NNW?

Ta  🙂

Phil_G

Edited by Phil Green

• 2 weeks later...