JUST JANE

Advert

Just looking at you'r pics chris How do you get that drum kit off the ground (DER)didyou do any thing with you'r GANGSTER?. The Hurricane looked cool was it a small modell? i could'nt tell from the pic. TD

Edited By TAIL DRAGGER on 05/03/2010 14:02:25

Edited By TAIL DRAGGER on 05/03/2010 14:04:08

Hi TD,

Don't do drums anymore, smashed right knee and blood clot in the left leg messed up the co-ordination somewhat, but I've still got good mates from the music scene and still keep in touch for the odd session. Still do the bike  trash thing, but only on track days ( for any of Her Majesties finest listening) honest governor , and struggle to get me knee down these days, I must be the only one with virgin sliders on me leathers , Now I'm a respectable member of the wider community.

The Gangster is waiting in the wings to be finished, as it were (I've 50 odd kits to build when I retire) which is imminent , just love to build. Might be the next one to finish as I've sorted out an OS 25 and 4 Futaba retro servo's.

The Hurricane is a West wings MK 1 for FF at Old Warden which I do every May for the Mayfly event. Last year I took a sportseneezer, Hunterneezer Tigerneezer and a 1937 Wigdor wasp ( with an original ED MK 1 Bee), along, the first two powered by Cox 020's and the Tigerneezer which was powered by an original DC dart .5 diesel, which ran like a dog for the fly off, then ran as sweet as a nut that would have put in a winning flight , but that's life. We still beat he Americans ,Maybe this year.

Hope to see you at East Kirby, you'll know me as the only biker with virgin sliders on me leathers .

Chris.