T-28D Servo leads dont fit my spektrum RX

hey guys. i just set up my trojan, i soldered on my shiney new deans and i was looking to get to binding the TX and when i went to connect up the bits i found that my servo connectors dont fit into the gap in my 7chn RX... they have beveled holes but my connectors dont have beveled edges. i read it was just a case of sanding the edge down... is that true or is there something else im missing?

(PS i know the DX6i iss a 6 chan TX but i got the 7 anyhow )

Advert

ok now i solved that problem i got a brand new one. everything hooked up ok. but i have binded the trojan and im finding the Y harness on the wing servos is causing me problems. i have a DX6i and its not liking it one bit. it takes on the left hand servo but not the right. i cant seem to get the right servo to work. anyone know what im missing?

if one servo is working this show the tx and rx are ok.

first thing to check is the y lead itself and the servo that does not move.

you could start by swapping the Y leads connections over and see what happerns. if the working side changes over then you need a new y lead if it is the same test the non moving servo