simple question-as instructed!

dug out my old Robbe(?) Mustang from 10 years ago which flew like a brick on a speed 600 and nicad....
what size/kv brushless motor/esc  will bolt straight in there and do the same (or far better) job-using a 3s lipo and 9x6 prop?
(preferably an inrunner so I don't have to modify the airframe)
ooops might help if you knew it's about 42" span and weighs about 2.5lbs (I did say it was a brick!)

Edited By Yorkman on 04/08/2010 17:40:01

Good link Chris, thanks!
 Flew the Bombay at UMFC Friday before last and will hopefully be there this Friday 4.00-4.30 for a couple of sorties, weather permitting.
Will I see you there anytime?
BTW, flew the 'stang yesterday on an old speed 600 I found in dad's box of bits and a 25 amp esc...and halfway through the 2nd flight it all went quiet........my deadstick landing was actually better than the planned one..

I will try and get over on Fri. I have been flying at the Flying Druids Club near Stonehenge (fantastic strip).  

Only got 3 weeks left in the UK. Posted to US, but transit for our stuff, including my aircraft is 6-10 weeks, so a huge gap in flying; I've been flying almost every other day until recently - Packing, preparing and stressing seem to take up most of my time presently. Its much easier to fly from UMFC than take the 30 mins drive to my Club strip. 

Can I fly at UMFC at anytime?

BTW, as part of my fleet reduction for the move, I recently sold my electric converted Mk3 WOT4 to Mike at UMFC. Small world!