ESKY simulator

James Leeming

just returning to modeling after many years away[more than 20] and thought i'd try electric helicopters, ive bought an ESKY Honey bee king 2 as a first model , i know i should have got something easyier to start with but i just couldnt bring myselfe to get one of those twin rotor jobs , anyway the question i want to ask ,is on the esky simulator, can anyone tell me which fucntion goes with throttle ,elevator,tail,pitch ect at first i couldnt get the throttle [left] to work, i was having to give left stick to get any lft! I think i have it sorted now but would like confirmation as i dont want to spend hours on it learning ony to find i have learnt with the functions on the wrong sticks, [at least i had enough sense to buy the  Esky simulator]

thanks

• 3 months later...
Advert

Hi there James.

I seem to have a simular problem with my E sky sim as the left up and down is alerons, left across was throtel, right across was ruder, and right up and down was elvator. But in real termes the throtel sould be left up and down and, left side to side for ruder. I tried the planes and was ok but not on the heli's tried to change in control menue an recalbrate with no luke so stopped useing it. But there is no better way of learning than real time flying start with small hops and very low hovers most damage is carsed by hiting the ground with no power learnig to hover parmount.  

Hi Eric.

thanks for you intrest just by chanch I looked at a F M S forum to day and found a product  revue and David was showing the fms as a You Tube vid and he came up with the arnser as I am useing a old Hitec trany 4 Ch I needed to change all 8 chanels on the P C in stead of the top 4 only so now happy that I can fly 24 / 7 this is grate practice. Thanks for making me get intrested in it again.

happy flying.