Alturn Servos

Well i have bought 2 of these servos here and i just thought i would let you know what they are like they seem to be quite quick there centering seems reall good and there power is very good, travel on both servos seems well timed and equal and they have withstood some serious vibration bashing that destroyed a karbonite geared servo in 10 minutes, they are currently on the elevators of my Moki 180 powered yak 54 and are doing very very well, so they might be worth giving them a go !!

• 1 year later...
Advert

Lee pointed me in the direction of these a couple of weeks ago. I got them from the servo shop. I installed them a couple of days ago and they seem to be fine. I have them fitted to the elevators and rudder of my Seagull Yak 54. It's only on a 90 2 stroke at the moment but a Super Tigre G2300 is going in Monday. The servos look well made and come nicely packed and best of all a good price. I'm sure if they can stand up to what Lee does with a plane they'll be fine for my mediocre efforts.

Andy

Got mine from the servo shop. Very quick service. From the initial use I'd have no problems using them in a petrol. In fact If I'd known about them a few weeks before I'd have stuck them in my 1/4 scale Taylorcraft (26cc petrol) instead of the more expensive and noisier Hitec's I used! At 17 quid a throw they've got to be worth trying.

Andy