RC Flight Master

Jon

• 1 month later...
Advert

hi there jon just thought id let you no ive got vista too and i downloaded a free demo of rc flight master it lets you fly a trainer plane eny way it seems to work fine as for the controller id imagine that should work fine as ive bought a flight stick and other things for xp and so far all the drivers have been there and they all work fine i also have flight sims for xp that work more smoother on vista than xp dont take my word on it that it will all work fine but ill let you no as ive ordered it for mine. www.realitycraft.com this is were you can buy it also download free demo hope this helps sirio.

• 4 weeks later...
One very good reason to buy this simulator is the usb transmitter that comes with it.  The latest version comes with a 6 channel transmitter.  I have the four channel version and I plan to buy another copy just to get the 6 channel Tx.  I've seen simulator Tx's selling at £29. This sim including TX is £19.  It is quite a nice sim in itself but I use the TX on all my flight sims.

• 8 months later...

hi 

all i  just  bought   plane master  for  kids    in fact  it  says   6  channels  and  the  tranny  is  only   4   which was  let down     you  cant  retract under carriage with   channel5  and   flaps  on 6  seem  pointless the  trims  on   ailerons  are  rubbish    the   throttle  is   far to   slow   have to  be  up   half way to get plane to  move   even  with   trims   right  up    the   backgrounds  are  to  dark  had to   adjust  screem  on  comp  just to see the  plane    other than  that  its  wat  you   expect for   19.99 have to   say    the  planes  on  the   free  FMS  are  better   to  fly with    when  using  an old futabe  tranmitter  . All in all   is  ok  for  kids   i dont  thin k it   will teach anyone to   fly   properly   but   will  help  with  orientation