Anyone slope at the Purbeck Hills?

Ballard Down, nice slope but a long walk & popular with paragliders, plenty of places to slope fly in the purbecks if you dont mind a walk?

Creech hill car park/picnic site is usually the best place to start from if its s/ssw can get busy with the old folk thou ........no need to walk anywhere !

I live in poole & try to get out to the purbecks most weekends.

r.

Hi Russ, i am going to try to maiden the wing tomorrow, gonna be really optomistic and drive down there anyway and see if there is a gap in the rain.

Could you tell me what road this car park is on please mate?

I know it's short notice and you may not read this in time, but i'm hopeful.

Evening, only read your posts earlier today & me or the laptop is not working properly !

Worth you haviing a look at www.slople.com/ if you enter kimmeridge as the nearest town most of the sites in the purbecks show, its not perfect as some of the info is a bit iffy, I prefer the OS map OL15 myself but then Im getting old !

If you like I dont mind meeeting at creech car park one day to discuss the local sites or most saturday & sundays if there is a good southerly there is often a few of the christchurch mfc flyers about and some of them are friendly ...........

r.

Hi Russ, thanks for the advice mate!

Will have a look at the link, and yes would be nice to meet you at the car park sometime for a chin wag, going to try Ballard Down next weekend if this ridiculous weather lets me.

Will sort out a day to meet up at some point Russ, Again thanks for the advice, it is appreciated

• 2 weeks later...