Twister Bell 47

Flash1

Just purchased a new Twister Bell 47, comes c/w TX and a USB lead.

They recommend the FMS free downloadable simulator.

Downloaded the program OK but in the box for type of controller there is nothing for a trani, only joystick or keyboard so no matter what I do I cannot get any response from the trani.

Anyone any ideas?

Advert

Yes the very very slightest of wind cathes them as they rise.... slightly too high !

Mine disappeared over the neighbours roofline, and despite a 3 man search party of the adjacent 6 house's  gardens, was not found. 5 weeks later, a notice appeared in our local "village shop" sying the owners of a house 2 roads  lower had found a model chopper. A quick phone call, and a short  drive later and it was recovered, having been apparantly retrieved from a tree by their cat!

After replacing all blades, and a tail boom, refixing servos back, it flew better than ever - only in the garage now mind Spent the entire 5 weeks in a tree in the wet and wind.

• 1 month later...

Hi Eric.

My Robins has on the odd flyte lost the fly bar and I to fund the way the fly bar is fitted is very curuical and if it is back to frount then the lift start to early in the rota speed and the heli tryes to lift with out serficant rota speed I can only think this is the reason.

thanks Owen.

• 5 weeks later...